ReservationsTo ensure your preferred appointment time, it is recommended you schedule your spa experience with as much advance notice as possible or at the conclusion of your last experience. Our professional staff allocates time especially for each guest; therefore, a credit card is requested to guarantee these reservations. All spa experiences are subject to availability. We love having you as a client, but we do reserve the right to refuse service at any time, to anyone, for any reason.
Spa Etiquette & Information
- Spa Cancellations OR Rescheduling:As a courtesy, you will receive a confirmation of your reservation prior to your arrival. Should the need arise to cancel or reschedule reservations, a 48-hour advance notice is required. Insufficient notice to cancel or reschedule reservations are subject to charges up to full service value. All no show reservations will be assessed a charge at full value of services.
- Prices Subject to Change:We are constantly expanding our services to bring you the latest and greatest. Although we make every effort to keep our website and spa menu updated, please note that prices and services are subject to change at any time.
- Spa Arrival: To begin your spa journey in a relaxed state, we ask that you arrive 20 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. For a new guest, please allow 30 minutes to accommodate completion of your guest profile. Delayed arrival will limit the time for your experience, reducing the effectiveness of your treatment and the expectations of your visit. In consideration of other spa guests, service time will not be extended for delayed arrivals, and the full price of your service will be charged.
- What to wear:Clients who have reserved a massage, facial, or body treatment will have the option to receive a locker, robe and sandals when they arrive at Agota Springs. Lockers are provided for your convenience however, Agota Springs is not held responsible for any valuables brought into the spa, even those left in our lockers. As you change into your robe, dress to your comfort level. During a massage treatment, our therapists drape you to protect your privacy, so being completely nude is appropriate. If you feel more comfortable wearing undergarments for your massage, please feel free to do so. We recommend wearing open toed shoes or sandals for Pedicure appointments.
- Cell Phones:We want to create and ensure a relaxing environment and experience for all of our guests. In consideration of others, please refrain from talking or texting on your cell phone inside the spa. All cell phones must be in silent mode or turned off.
- Visitors & Children: Due to our limited seating and our quest to maintain the spa’s ambiance, the spa facilities are reserved for clients only. We are unable to accommodate visitors accompanying clients in the treatment areas or the relaxation areas of the spa. Agota Springs Day Spa is an adult facility. We are unable to provide services to guests accompanied by children. For the safety of your children and the comfort of other guests, this policy is strictly enforced
- Age Requirement:All spa guests must be 16 years of age or older. All guests under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign a consent form for treatment.
- Returns & Exchanges:Unopened products with accompanying receipt can be returned for spa credit or exchanged for another product within 14 days of purchase. Products without accompanying receipt or products that have been opened/used cannot be returned or exchanged. All sales are final on Gift Cards.
- Gratuities:Gratuities are not included in the price of spa services. In appreciation for outstanding services, gratuities can be left for the staff in discrete envelopes at the front desk.
- Gift Cards: Agota Springs Gift Certificates are available for purchase in any amount on the website or at the spa. Your gift certificate will not be replaced if lost or stolen. There are no refunds on gift certificates, but they may be transferred to another individual.