Agota Springs COVID-19 Reopening Update
Thank you for your support and patience during this unprecedented time. The health and safety of our guests, staff and community is our utmost concern. We want to share the New Opening Guidelines with you.
The spa will look and feel different than we are all used to, for all of our safety. We will adjust these requirements as they are updated.
Following our Government and State recommendations, we are reopened as of August 5th
Beginning July 20th, we will first contact each guest whose appointment was cancelled. We appreciate your patience during this time; our goal is to get you in as quickly and safely as possible. We will have a limited menu of treatments available for our reopening phase.
Protocol Guests MUST Follow – Covid-19 regulations
Due to COVID-19, we have made several changes that have been put in place to protect you, our guest, as well as our team.
- We will be calling you the day before your service to confirm your appointment.
- Client intake forms will be available on our web site for you to fill out prior your appointment
- We ask that if are sick with cough, fever, or upset stomach – please reschedule.
- We will not charge for late cancellations due to illness, however no shows are subject to a charge.
- When you arrive to our parking lot please call or text (our front desk) to start your check in process.
- Guest are only admitted by appointment only.
- We will have you wait in your car, until we are ready for you to go directly to your appointment.
- Upon entry to our building, you will be screened with a temperature check and asked a few precautionary screening questions. If your temperature is 100.4 or greater you will not be permitted in the building, we will reschedule your appointment for 1 week later at no charge to you.
- You will be required to wear a face mask with ear loops while in our building. If you do not have one, we will provide one for you for a small fee. Masks may be removed if directed by your therapist.
- We will require you to sanitize your hands before and after every service by hand washing or hand sanitizer.
- We have implemented many disposable options for every service. We already have in place single use disposable nail files, buffers & wax sticks. Items like, massage sheets and blankets and towels are laundered with appropriate detergents on hot water temperatures. Many of these measures were already taking place prior to COVID concerns.
- No sample products or testers will be available.
- We are unable to provide beverages at this time. You may bring your own bottle of water.
- There will be no locker room use, clients will change in the treatment room
- Manicure services will be protected with plexiglass.
- If you have specific questions regarding safety measure around your appointment, please contact us for more details.
Safety measures taken for Employee Protection
- Strict screening on all employees reporting for work, including temperature check and screening questions.
- If an employee has a temperature over 100.4 we will require them to be out of work until their symptoms have resolved and they are symptom free for at least 48 hours. This may result in changes of your service provider or appointment.
- All employees will be required to wearing face cloth mask and some will even have a plastic protective shield covering their face.
- We will have smocks that will cover our clothing garments.
- We will wash our hand thoroughly prior to and after your service and may use hand sanitizer in between the same guest service.
- Limited interaction with other team members. Maintaining social distancing.
- Regular disinfections between every guest with 30 minutes allowed after each appointment.
- Regular disinfection of common areas.
- Limited number of people on the premises according to state recommendations.
- Directional walk flow through the building to prevent close contact with others.
- Single person use of break room facilities.
We are committed to the safety, sanitation and well-being or every member of our community! The protocols mentioned will continue to be refined and adjusted as needed. We will keep you informed every step of the way.
Thank you for always supporting us, we look forward to seeing you soon.